Thursday, April 23, 2009

Guess What!!!

I had to take Laney back to the doctor yesterday to make sure all the congestion hasn't settled in her chest...good news...it hasn't. They also weighed her yesterday and finally she has gained some weight...she is up to 21 lbs 11 oz (that is with diaper and clothes on though). I was so excited. She goes back on Monday for her 15 mth checkup and I will have an official weight then.

Logan has begged me all day to please not send him to school tomorrow...wonder where this is coming from. My munchkin usually loves going to school so not sure what is up with that. Guess he has Spring fever from being out a week. Oh well, I get to torture him the way my mom tortured me by sending him to school...hahhaha (thats my evil mom laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment