Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Time

It seems time just flies by so quickly. We have been a bit busy and some lazy around here. The weekend was pretty lazy but the week days are busy.

This past Friday I helped at water day at the school where my sis-in-law works. We served the younger kids hamburgers and hotdogs. They seemed to have a blast. I took Laney with me and of course everyone had a fit over her.

It has rained so much here that we have cancelled tball practice this week so far. We were supposed to get our uniforms and our game schedule but I guess we have to wait. Laney goes to the eye doctor again tomorrow for a vision recheck and to f/u on her right eye turning inward. She is teething and not sleeping well and just becoming a rowdy little toddler. She amazes me everyday. Logan is almost finished with Kindergarten!!!!!!!!!!

Time truly does fly by so quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment