Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Weekend

This weekend was pretty calm and quiet. NO KIDS!!! They went to my cousin's house who we call "Grammy" on Friday night after the Relay for Life here in town. Saturday, Rick and I went to the movies and saw the new Tom Hanks movie...AWESOME!!! Then we went out to eat and hung out in G-town. Today we cleaned up a bit and then went to get the kids and came home and cleaned some more and then we played the Wii with Logan.

I so can't believe our anniversary is 2 weeks from tomorrow...7 years...wow! Logan only has a few more weeks of school left as well. Time is really flying...he will be in 1st grade next year. I can't believe it.

He has t-ball on Tuesday and we get put on our teams that night so hopefully we will get our practice and game schedule then and also find out what color baseball pants I need to buy him.

I am planning a yard sale fundraiser for the buddy walk. If anyone around us wants to donate anything, please let me know and I will announce the date soon. It will be in June I know, just wanting to finalize the location. I hope we do well. I already have a pretty good bit of stuff donated so it is looking pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment