Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Torture Classes

It's official...my torture classes are over. I lost a total of 12 inches between my hips, thigh, bicep, waist and under bust. I am pretty pleased although I really wish it was more but I will just keep working on it and I will eventually get to a point where I am happy with my body again ( that is my goal anyway...lol)

Logan had tball practice yesterday and again today and he is doing pretty good considering he has never played tball...only soccer. He got to hit tonight and he did good at that considering they pitched it to him rather than him hit off the tee...(that was his choice)

Well American Idol is on and it's the finale so I must go...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have a TON to catch you up on. I will shoot cha an email later on tonight either from work or before work. BUT I wanted to say congrats on your inches lost= 12 inches is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete