Thursday, February 26, 2009

Eye Doctor Appt

Well today was Laney's eye doctor appt (after having to change doctors because we waited 5 mths for an appt with the only pedi eye dr in Cleveland Cty and she called in sick on the day we were supposed to go so I took her to Charlotte). The doctor said that she can see really well and that we just need to watch the strabismus with her right eye (she crosses it sometimes) but he sees no need for glasses right now. However, he does want us to put a patch on her left eye for about 30 minutes each day so that she has to use her right eye and can't develop a dependence on her left eye. We go back in 2 months for a recheck and I am supposed to take photos of her crossing her eyes if I have any...well, I do have some already and I am sure I will have plenty more in 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment