Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to our blog. I hope you enjoy all the chaos that we call normalcy. (lol) This is the journey of our lives with our two beautiful children Logan and Laney.

Logan is our 5 year old son and he is "all boy". He loves school, reading, drawing, playing video games or computer games, watching cartoons, and most of all playing with his little sister. He loves to play in her room with her toys and show her what they do and just be around her. He is in kindergarten this year and has flourished since starting school. He amazes me at how smart he is sometimes. He is a wiz on the computer and all things electronic. (His cousin teaches him alot)

Laney is our little princess and she just turned 1. She has Down syndrome and we say that she is 50.5% Mommy and 50.5% Daddy. (lol) She is a Daddy's girl all the way and so very spoiled. She is doing so great. She has had no health concerns other than having tubes put in her ears and her adenoids removed so we are so very thankful and lucky. She is crawling (commando style) and sitting up all on her own. Everyday is an adventure with her. She is very bubbly and loving and smiles and loves life in general. She also really loves her brother. She is very tolerant of him kissing and hugging her.

Ricky and I have been married for going on 7 years. He works full time and I am a stay at home mom except I sometimes work as a substitute teacher for our county school system. I mostly work at our school for children with special needs. I love it and I love interacting with all the children there. I learn so much from them every time I go whether I am working or just visiting them (my sister in law works there).

Hope you enjoy our blog and I will post some pics soon as I figure all this out...

No comments:

Post a Comment